Saturday, April 26, 2008

Vanessa and Robert

I was lucky enough to be asked by my photo instructor Nick to come and photograph a wedding with him. I had so much fun and I hope I get the chance to do it again. It was a great learning experience for me. Nick was so patient and never made me feel like I had to get that "special" shot or I was in the way. He just told me to shoot what I wanted and have fun. WOW!! Did I!! I don't know how he does it, but it was like watching a artist at work, at ease in his element. So I am sharing with you some of my favorite photos that I took at the wedding and reception.























Here is Nick hard at work doing what he does best, making everyone smile.


Check out his other work!!
http://nicholasreti.com/

1 comment:

Terry said...

soooo COOOOL! Love the silhouette pics at Moab. The wedding pic of him dipping her made my knee hurt for you!! heehee love love love the wedding photos you got - especially of the rings, etc. GREAT job!! So proud of you!